Oct 30, 2014

Gossip

When we take time in this environment, we end up knowing many secrets and many dirty rags of many people.

But if you still don't know it, I'll let you know: I need not speak ill of anyone or expose others information.

I know there are many gossips, but I still prefer to live my life. And others to live theirs.

Real atrocities are said about me, but I have more to do than get into stupid rumors, slander and nonsense. Anyone who knows me, knows how I am and whoever does not want to know me, it's his right, just as mine is to be myself and live my own life.

Lift up your eyes from the screen for a moment. Look out the nearest window. Isn't it a great day to do thousands of things? ;)

From my window I can see a bright day and today I'll eat with a friend with whom I will spend a wonderful day of laughter and feminine confidences. Honestly, at that prospect, I don't mind anyone's dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment