Oct 22, 2014

Engagements

Careful what you wish because you might get it. And how true it is!

Do the idea of to become owned turns you on? Perhaps you have not considered all aspects of this idea and it's just a fantasy. I use to insist on the need to be completely sure before agreeing to any kind of commitment.

Maybe it just turns you on, what you might really attracted by all that is to be sexually available to a Domme and in that case, you can make your fantasies come true at any time.

But if you really aspire to something more, to a life of servitude (and I'm not just talking about sex), things get complicated. Not all submissives want to serve truly and not all Dominas want a relationship with such involvement.

And it's not a matter of arriving, being collared and let's go to serve! There are a number of steps to overcome: a period of mutual knowledge, a period of adaptation, training (this phase never ends, there are always things to do)...

Not as easy as sending an email saying you long to serve the way the Owner may want, even if you dream and fantasize with that idea. Put your feet on the floor and ask yourself what's on your mind. And before making hollow promises, pay attention and wait for her to decide what she wants from you.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    I agree this is not about sex. For me personally, I was born this way, submissive ever since childhood. Yes there will be hardships, differences adjustments and reality. But this is the way of all relationships. True? I only seek your wisdom.

    slave braxton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistres K. must've read this very post because just the other day, while preparing plans for our upcoming ceremony, she said to me "you had better be sure that this is what you want. There is no getting a divorce from my collar (which is what she plans to do during our ceremony where we renew our wedding vows 15 years later). You do understnad that right. You had better be sure that this is what you want"

    This came up during our planning discussion when I learned of her plans to collar me officially. I stopped for a moment and mentioned to her that I was so very pleased, so emotionally unpreapred for her to say that to me. It was something that I had always only ever fantasized about, even when Mistress K. and I officially started our FLM.

    ReplyDelete