Oct 24, 2014

End of a stage

Given the avalanche of questions about the events of The Oasis Of Sado and, although you can read the news on this blog, I confirm I will no longer organize these parties, though I'll go to play and spend great evenings with you all whenever I can.

But that I do not follow within the organization does not mean the fun is over, NeFeR will continue providing great events in the dungeon with the collaboration of Marqués de Zas, Consul and Tacones Altos.

For me The Oasis Of Sado has been a great experience with a no less magnificent woman with whom I shared a truly special time. But I am a woman with lots of interests and my life will follow other paths and, as I say, I do not renounce the fun in the dungeon laughing, playing, talking and hugging someone I consider a friend that has my full support.

So now you know: CruelDama is no longer part of the organization of these events, but will appear occasionally and hopes to see you all there ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    Because you are moving to America? yes, yes, yes

    braxton

    ReplyDelete