Oct 20, 2014

Autumn

I've resumed my long evening walks, I feel wonderful.

Although I do not always have the time and it's one of those things I'm leaving because for unforeseen events, or because I'm exhausted after an intense night and I finish curled up on the couch watching a movie, but I'll try to reserve that time for me.

Every season has its beauty and autumn in Madrid has its charm. Engrossed in my thought, pausing to play with one of so many dogs I meet (four-legged), rediscovering streets, roads, trails through the parkland.

And back home direct to the shower, moisturize my skin and sit at the table where my faithful slave has a delicious dinner.

There are so many simple pleasures to enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Halo Diosa,

    I make sure goober does not read this update. He does not like to share! Enjoy.

    braxton

    ReplyDelete