Sep 15, 2014

Purposes

After another great weekend, I await even more intense days.

On Thursday afternoon The Oasis Of Sado will meet in the pub Taboo, an event of talks and games for those who can not attend during the weekend.

And on Friday much awaited visitors arrive, so I'll be lost over there with very good friends until Sunday.

Nothing is tiring when I have a good time with the people I appreciate, I just remember how exhausted I am when all is over ;)

Everything is ready for another very long weekend where everyone will give the best of ourselves. But today is Monday and there are many other things to do. Like putting order in my stable, for example.

Everyone knows that when the Cat's away, the mice will play. What some forget is that when the Cat is back, it is She who has a great time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment