Sep 1, 2014

Not so difficult

A fault can be forgiven. One can be sympathetic towards a mistake, even several if they have been unintentional. But when it becomes clear that someone is lying consciously and unashamedly, the trust ends.

If you don't trust me, you can't surrender to me. If I don't trust you, I will not accept your surrender. Without trust there is no complicity and everything will stay in a little game in the best case, a bad memory at worst.

Obviously, I'm talking about those cases where it's intended to impose/accept a collar, because to play for a while, just a little a bit of motivation and a teaspoon of desire are necessary.

And sometimes all begins thus, right? A game, a smile, a flirt...

Honoring the collar you're wearing is the biggest task for which you must fight every day proving that you are worthy of that trust that has been placed in you.

And, by the way, if you wear another Domme's collar, I'm not interested in you at all.

1 comment:

  1. To honour one's collar is of paramount importance and any act that tarnishes that collar damages the bond of trust developed between a slave and his Mistress. I wear my own Mistresses collar with pride and do struggle daily to avoid bringing any dishonour to my Mistress. i am allowed to enter into discussions with other slaves, submissives and even other Dommes on the understanding that my contributions to a discussion are worthwhile and of general interest to the D/s scene. However, i am not allowed and would never dream of offering to serve another Mistress for this would suggest dissatisfaction with the Owner whose collar i wear and would undoubtedly be an act of betrayal of the trust i have been given.

    ReplyDelete