Aug 26, 2014

Haters

Each one entertain ourselves as we prefer, no doubt, but as some rant and accumulate resentment, envy and some ulcer, others enjoy their lives and take good advantage of little or much they find on their way.

All that time people lose envying and criticizing, stop doing more constructive or profitable things for them. But hey, I say that everyone is entertained as they most like (or they know).

And yes, I also have my angers, but when something bothers me, I ask whether it's worth getting angry, if it's one of those things (or people) I can do without, if I will punish or take steps for making me feel uncomfortable... unless it's something as insignificant that I don't waste another second thinking about it (which is usually quite often).

From time to time I receive some attempt to poisonous comment right here, with insults included. What escapes me is if someone does not like FemDom, my blog, content or me, why come to read me?, is his/her life so empty that has nothing better to do?

I've said it, everyone has the entertainment they prefer. I will continue removing nonsense. It's just a click :)

No comments:

Post a Comment