Jul 31, 2014

Orgasmic boots

Is it possible that in this heat I'm thinking about boots? Yes, it is, I am fascinated by boots.

I've got a nice collection of boots of all kinds, but they are never enough, there's always room for a new pair that will delight both some lucky slave as me.

I don't use boots at this time to go outside, obviously, but they are usually part of my outfit during a session, we are in the season in which we are (air conditioning is a great invention) ;)

A lovely pair of fetish boots with thin heels or stilettos, with or without platform, over the knee or below the knee, in a thousand forms, with or without ornaments... are a perfect complement to a nice corset with very short skirts or tight leggins.

Those who are not boot fetishists can not understand the attraction we feel those who we are.

A good friend of mine told me once that an orgasm with boots is much more intense than without boots. I don't go so that far, my orgasms are not dependent on whether I wear boots or not, lol, but are part of such items that maximize my instincts.

You have only to take a look at my Amazon wish-list, what is most abundant there? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment